Prc requirements for board exam
(CRiminology Licensure Examination)
- BS in Criminology
- NBI or Police Clearance and Court Clearance
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from:
Ø Parish Priest
Ø Barangay Captain
- Original and Photocopies of Transcript of Records w/ CHED Special Order (SO) and date of graduation (Government and PAASCU, PACUCOA and ACSC-AAI Level II-IV accredited schools are exempted from S.O (B).
- Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)/ NSO authenticated.
- Four (4) pieces 1.77” x 1.37” (passport size) pictures (attire w/ collar and sleeves) Front view/plain background w/ complete nametag (ex. DUMANDAN, GLORIO JR. O.)
- CY Community Tax certificate w/ photocopy.
- PRC Documentary Stamp (P20.00)
- Window Envelope w/ PRC letterhead
- Examination Fee – P900.00
- TOR w/ date of graduation (original and Photocopy)
- Birth Certificate from NSO (original and photocopy)